Sri Yoga 200-Hr
Teacher Training Book List
The Sri Yoga 200-Hr Teacher Training book list is subject to change due to life’s developments and discoveries. If this concerns you, please contact your instructor before making your purchase. If you plan to purchase through Amazon, help support Sri Yoga by making your purchases using the "buy" buttons, below.
Book Report Instructions:
Book report should be 2-3 pages and include the following:
- Summarize the book
- Write 2-3 points that you will inform your teaching or your personal practice, and be specific in their application.
- Would you recommend this book? If so, to whom? If not, why?
4 Required Book Reports:
~ "Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice" by TKV Desikachar
~ "Yoga and Ayurveda" by Dr. David Frawley
~ "Touched by Fire" by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait
~ Book of Your Choice
Required Reading for Book Reports:
- Other Required Reading for Certification (Will be assigned throughout training)
- "Four Chapters on Freedom" by Satyananda Sarawati
- "Yoga Anatomy" by Leslie Kaminoff
- "Hatha Yog Pradipika" by Swami Muktibodhananda
- "Light on Yoga" by BKS Iyengar
- "Yoga for Wellness" by Gary Kraftsow