Part 2: "Wake Up and Manifest Your Resplendent Life"
“You can’t always get what you want.” Or can you? In this training we discuss the 4 states of consciousness: Awake, Dreaming, Deep Sleep and Turiya. Investigate how the mind works, storyboarding the movie of your life. Unearth the parts of us that sabotage (vikalpas) and learn how you can replace those parts with your heart’s desire (sankalpa). Experience technologies such as mantra meditation and Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep) and why they are powerful tools in helping you manifest your more expanded reality, as well tools to help you reduce stress and gain clarity.
This session will help you become a clearer channel for all that you seek, as you learn techniques that you can apply to your classroom, as well as techniques only appropriate for your personal practice.
This is part two of our 500-Hour Module: "The Art of Transcendence" and will take place at Yoga Garden.
- How to manifest your Intentions and break the cycle of self sabotage
- Karma and transcending your “story, aka “ego”
- The Art of Sankalpa/vikalpa- Intention and Manifestation Yoga Nidra, lucid dreaming, and the unconscious mind
- Discover your Dharma, your life’s purpose
- The power of mantra, vibration, sound, light, and internal fireUnderstand Siddhis (fruit of your practice) and their application
- Experience daily transformational classes using asana, pranayama, kriya, mantra, yoga nidra, and meditation
Tuition is $880, or $790 when you register with your $250 deposit on or before November 1; Yoga Garden SF Members receive an additional 10% discount.
November 17, 2014 to November 21, 2014
Class meets Monday through Friday, from 9-6pm
Yoga Nidra, Swami Satyananda Saraswati
Yoga Nidra, Richard Miller
The Path of Fire and Light Volume 2, Swami Rama
The Power of Mantra and the Mystery of Initiation, Pandit Rajmani Tigunait
The Four Desires Supplemental CD, Rod Stryker
Finding the Hidden Self (Shiva Sutras), Roger Worthington, PhD
At the Eleventh Hour, Pandit Rajmani Tigunait
Go here for information on registering for the first part of this 500-hour module: Part 1 - Journey Through the Layers From Self to Soul.