Living on Purpose
Don’t you love those “happy accidents” or when things just “seem to flow?” Do you want your life to be more about thriving and less about surviving? Experience your Self on purpose! Become the source of your own inspiration. Choose to live in your light more consistently and more “on purpose”.
In this workshop we will explore:
- what it means to “live on purpose”
- the importance of creating a stable and conscious foundation, so you can move with purpose
- the components and effects of a Tejas practice with deep twists, backbends, pranayama, and special meditation techniques
- how to become the source of your own inspiration
- “satya” (truthfulness) and the impact it can have on how your life unfolds
- how to build confidence as a way to move into your deepest sense of truth
- the importance of dusting off your light, so you can really shine
- purposeful use of tapas (spiritual heat) moves us to tejas (charisma), which moves us to Sri (resplendence)
- how to become the flame that the moth is drawn to
- how to increase your “It factor”
- the importance of friendship and community in purposeful living
Class will start with lecture/discussion followed by asana, pranayama, and mediation. This Tejas practice will build your fire, enhance your attractive qualities, so you can shine brightly in your light – on PURPOSE!